Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Willing

Willing a phone to ring is like willing the sky to part. The longer you stare, the more you see that all there is.. is air.
Willing is like wanting, only more like haunting.
Wanting is something that we all know very well.
But it always leave me thinking that it much like calling hell.
Its good for some fun and eat up time.
I just wish I knew why, I wish the wanting was mine.
It controls me, it holds me, do I have any say?
I'd want something better, something that'd stay.
When will I ever learn, some things stay true.
True to nature, you stay true to you.
I can change that no matter the willing.
I just wish this heart you'd stop killing.

I guess I need to learn to let go.
I forgive you. I do. I love you, now go. Please. Stay or forever go.

No comments: