Saturday, November 14, 2009

Off

Off on an adventure! I feel like we could die at any moment, its a wild ride. Its a quest, with rewards of fragments of the light. No numbers, we are beyond numbers. Im back in a place of certain uncertainty, with no RNJ, and no one who knows what means.

The lights arent for our eyes, shifted to the blue, glowing our souls. There are so many people here, so many peers, so much grace. We have no goal but joy, no objective but light. Thank you, for this freedom.

Bird and bear and hare and fish...

Bird and bear and hare and fish…

So much pain, why do we play in it? Its nothing to wish.

Bird and bear and hare and fish…
What is it that I wish?

It never changes, it seldom ranges.
Love. A thousand times love. Im just giving it away at this point. Any takers? Its a good deal, true and fair.
Bird and bear.
Bring me a maiden fair,
let me show her my care,
let them all just stare,
will I ever heart dare?

Hare and fish…
Grant me this wish.

Quiet loving love, quiet loving life.
You'll not find much better my dear,
let us not fall to fear...
Never one more tear…

I'm sorry for betraying you.
Sometimes I just miss the clue.
God how I loved you.

Something I found out too late, Nu never needed a friend. She just wanted a patron, one of many. But you were my best friend, and I sold you out.

Im ashamed tonight, it hurts more then Nu's passing, the things I gave up for her… Its cost was high.
Im sorry Suzanne.

No comments: