Thursday, November 12, 2009

Testing the Waters

Its a weird thing being this late to the party, but it sure is nice being here. I guess I mean that about a lot of things, sometimes I do feel like I'm a little late to life in general.
But its like Nuria once said: I missed highschool but got to see the world.
How come I keep seeing what I missed? Why does that seem like a lame deal? I guess the things that we do just arent special anymore, once done. But if thats true, why am I having so much fun now? Will it fade in time? Somehow I dont think so.
Because I never had a goal or dream of seeing the world. Its nice to travel, yes, but the best part was doing it with the people I love. I guess for some, its just fine to go places by yourself. Its the seeking of the unknown, thrill of the exploration. But for me, in this and in all things, its the sharing of a fragment that makes it special.
My goals are comeing into alignment with my actions, now atleast. Better late then never I guess. I know its right because things are changing so quickly.

"Ka like a wind"

I just hope I dont lose myself in this storm. But I dont think thats likely. It may feel that way, but there is nothing to lose
Sometimes I feel like an empty mirror, because all I see in myself is what I find in others then shine it back.

The thing is that I see now, the only thing wrong with seeing myself this way is thinking that theres something wrong with seeing myself this way. I really am more right then I let myself believe.

No comments: